Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For a Dreamer, Night's the Only Time of Day.

I woke up a few nights ago. knowing that something in my dream was important. and was going to write it down to remember it. but I was so tired. that I went back to sleep. but the dream was like a vision. a task. or a recommendation for me to follow. and so clear. not a vague, random dream where you are at a table with friends and when you look it up in a dream book it asks 'was there bread on the table?' to determine whether this is a prosperous omen, or just tell you that it's random and you should sleep more. so I figured - so clear - I'll easily remember it. I went to sleep. woke up TWICE more that night. each time with a dream that had a clear message. 3 times. three messages. each one so clear that I had no worries about writing them down.

so then.

I woke up.

and didn't really remember much, except that they were so clear that I hadn't written them down.

great.

now I have to stay in bed as much as possible during the day in the hopes that I figure out what they were .... unless one of those recommendations was to get up and out of bed ...

1 comment:

Cailyn said...

Yup, your title for this blog is from a Newsies song. Insert slur here.