Friday, October 19, 2007

Sunday.

I know - you're thinking ... does he know that it's really Friday? yes. even though I am technically still on vaca - I did take down my vacation reply email setting, and have recently figured out what day it is.

Sunday is the next anniversary of my date of birth. Even though I was actually born on a Friday ... so it's not really my birth day ... more of my birth date. However, I have celebrated the birth date on a Sunday in '84, '90, '01 and now in '07. I guess it's all right.

But. since I'm getting on in years. I was trying to figure out what to do in 'celebration'. It is basically like any other day ... except that perhaps the amount of whole number divisors of my age changes (it does), or that it changes from even to odd (and some years vice-vers!), and occasionally is an ever popular multiple of 5 (it is not). A long time ago, I decided that 11 is the best age to be, and since then have postulated that primes in general may outweigh normal integers.

21 and 22 are of course honorary 'secondary' primes because they are the product of only two distinct primes, and different primes in each set at that.

... of course that means that 29 is likely to be my next best year ... not the most comforting thought. however there is a perfect cube along the way, and since I don't really recall my last cube all that well - it could conceivably excel. ... although the next cube after that would be 64 ... so I'm kind of hoping that it's not the pattern ...

anywho. getting older. looking for patterns. not male pattern ... that's not something I'm really keen on. and if you're not a kid, and don't have kids, and are in the middle of nowhere VT, on a Sunday, do you do something special ... just for societal expectations?

like bake a cake? and if so - what cake do you bake? recommendations? The only thing I don't really like about cakes is too much thick, heavy, frosting - other than that - I'm game!

No comments: