Monday, November 5, 2007

Chinese Food.

Yep.

On possibly the single best hydration day yet. Great. I go and blow it on tons of super-high sodium food and enough carbs to do sprints tomorrow without any energy lag problem.
I mean - it was great. Don't get me wrong - I certainly wouldn't have eaten it if I wasn't feeling so satisfied with the meal in general that I couldn't convince myself to stop. That darn Lee's Chinese ... so delicious ... and then an hour later, when you're hungry - it's delicious all over again. how do they do that? like ... nachos the next day - not good at all. lo mein - wonderful. corn soufflé - fallen and soggy; fried dumplings - still salubrious.

amazing.

and now I'm chugging glasses of water, to try to catch back up on my regimen. Funny thing ... I drank two vitamin drinks after the chinese, been pounding water, and I'm actually still really thirsty.

1 comment:

tevans714 said...

Yeah but it was so gooooood. And everyone needs varying protein sources. BTW called my bike n build friend, got her voicemail. She will call back, always does.