Saturday, November 3, 2007

They Start ...

Props goes out to the Bike Center in Middlebury, VT for the first gear donation to actually come through!! A brand new pair of Cannondale shorts, and lots of inspirational advice, goes a long way to making me think that this can actually go through. I can actually get most of my gear from caring shops. I can raise $4,000.00 dollars through donations, and not by selling my body on the street corner ... or coming up with the short side of the four grand out of pocket.

And besides the fact that bike shorts inherently make you look both idiotic and strangely athletic at the same time, they're great! now ... if anyone knows a hook-up for a shoe/pedal system, helmet, long biking wear, tires, tools, etc - let me know!

1 comment:

tevans714 said...

i have one friend on the norwich cycling team, and another who did bike n build this summer... i know them both through the rugby team (because rugby players are awesome) and i'll be getting in touch with 'em soon to see what/who they know.