Friday, January 18, 2008

Eating.

I think the hardest part of training to remember is the eating.

You've got a schedule for working out, know what vitamins to eat, can even work out at night or do a harder workout if you miss one. But what if you forget to eat all day? I mean ... I bring food with me, power bars, drinks, etc. The intent is there ... but then I get caught up in the day, or what I'm currently doing, or playing on the computer and don't want to have food on it, etc. and half the day may go by before I remember that I haven't eaten.

Even the little zone bars and a bottle of electrolyte water. no go. forgotten. perhaps I need a slightly better day schedule that includes food times. but eating takes so much time!!

no real revelations here. just saying. eating takes a lot of time. and I forget about it. but apparently it's a big part of training. so somehow I have to get that part together! just eating at night doesn't cut it.

No comments: