Friday, January 18, 2008

Obscene.

I have apparently become obsessed with Tetrical. I can easily get over 7000 without much considerable effort ... and if I get a really amazing high score (like double my last one) then I may post it ... just because I keep playing ... but otherwise, just know that I have become a zombie for 3D tetris. who would have thought. the controls are intuitive, the concept easily understood, the lack of a camera rotation angle is slightly hindersome - but could be distracting to a novice player - so I understand the choice to not include et.
anyway. got to get back in. messed up at 8000 and was heading for a potential new high. wish me luck!

.......... oh yeah ..... and I just ate a pint of Vermonty Python ..... so much for eating along a training schedule.

No comments: